Bespoke Clinical Care Guidance concerning Coronavirus (Covid-19)
The health and safety of our patients and staff are of the utmost importance to Bespoke Clinical Care and we appreciate the growing concerns over Covid-19.
We are constantly monitoring the advice regarding the spread of Covid-19 both in the UK and abroad, through regular updates from Public Health England (PHE), our commissioners and the Department of Health.
At present the company’s advice is to follow the national guidance which is to call 111 or use the 111 online service.
While our risk is low there are key pieces of advice, we believe will reduce the risk of exposure to the virus:
- Hand Washing with soap and water as recommended by PHE and in line with the infection control policy and handwashing poster that is available in every care package folder
- Cleaning hard surfaces regularly
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing it in a bin
- Avoid touching your mouth or face with unwashed hands
- Wearing appropriate personal protective equipment such as gloves and aprons
If you are worried about your symptoms, have had contact with someone who has tested positive, have travelled to a high risk country or have any concerns at all, please contact 111 who will advise you on the next steps.
You may then be given a reference number so that if necessary, this can be given to your package/line manager/on call manager
The following link is for anyone to look at the latest information:
Go to NHS.UK/coronavirus for information about the virus and how to protect yourself.